[OM] Looking for Skip Williams- should be off list, however that isn't w

Subject: [OM] Looking for Skip Williams- should be off list, however that isn't working.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:50:47 EDT
Skip, my emails keep getting kicked back to me. I've sent them to the place
you told me to and I've responded to your emails however nothing gets
through.  In answer to your question: I thought it was an inclusive package  &
I have
a need for all three as I have the associated items that go with  them.  Bill
Barber