[OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace forawhile

Subject: [OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace forawhile
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:07:16 -0400
But the E-500 is not the only thing that got out from the Denmark site. Two
lenses are in the list at the bottom, a short macro lens (35mm f3.5) and a
10x zoom (18-180mm f3.5-6.3). I have to say I am a little disappointed if
the 35mm is going to be the short macro prime that is on the road map. I was
hoping it would be a little shorter (say 25mm). It is also a shame that the
Sigma 30mmf 1.4 is not going to be in four thirds mount at the moment. The
reply I got from Sigma USA was that Japan wasn't sure if it would be
released (which I took to be that the Oly didn't want Sigma stealing the
thunder).

Ah well... Dan S.