[OM] Re: What a summer!

Subject: [OM] Re: What a summer!
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:44:14 -0300

but does does England's cricket manager now get to get a UK passport or is
he still stuck stuck with one from Zimbabwe? Robert Mugabe might even be
planning a celebration party! Perhass Tony and Cherie Blair might even push
him for a KBE or perhaps a KCVO in the next honours for his troubles! What a
drag it would be to have to have to cite KBE [Hon] on his business card or
sign in as same at the MCC.

jh