[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:30:18 -0500
On Sunday 11 September 2005 09:44, Chris Barker wrote:
> OK, I'll bite Parzival: what does a wedding commissioner do?  She's
> not a match-maker is she?
> On 11 Sep 2005, at 15:37, Parzival Herzog wrote:
> > Here's a happier version of the same foolishness: My wife is a
> > marriage
> > commissioner, and I often accompany her to her assignments, so I

A marriage commissioner is, in my country, a person who is licensed to perform
legal marriage ceremonies. Ordained ministers, rabbis, and the like are also
licensed to perform marriages, but my wife is not one of these. She practises
also as a professional astrologer, a service included in our local business
directory under "adult entertainment". In this role she may sometimes
facilitate liasons of all kinds, (and being an positive minded person, she
rarely would discourage that-which-must-be,) but ordinarily she would not
consider herself a "matchmaker", who as I understand it, tend to facilitate
liasons which would otherwise not be!

To keep this post somewhat on-topic, I offer a portrait of my adult
entertainer:

http://members.shaw.ca/parz/SharonTellsAFortune-darkly-email.jpg

taken with a 35RD, accidentally on (grossly insufficient) manual exposure,
then, with a nearly clear negative, scanned and manipulated into the state
you can see here.

--
Parzival Herzog