[OM] Re: Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers

Subject: [OM] Re: Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:53:42 +0100
Thanks, Chuck - I was sufficently interested by your posting that I tracked
down the origianl WSJ article.  A very interesting perspective that builds
on the illuminating posts here at the time of the US Presdiential election,
in helping those of us not blessed to be citizens of the Land of the Free to
understand better what makes your land free, some of the prices to be paid
for those freedoms, and the rationale for those prices being worth paying.

It may have been OT, but was valued nevertheless.

--
Piers