[OM] Re: Reply - Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Reply - Re: Some guys never learn
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:16:23 +0100
Marc

I had a Cannnnon G5 for a couple of years but sold it recently as its
operation was too slow.  I bought a little Olympus C-60z, but it was
too easy to switch it off when trying to rotate the mode dial.  I now
have a Cannnon S70: it's small, fast, metal and not a horrible
silver.  I have to like the looks of a camera as well as its function
and I am not sure that I  like the look of the 5060.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.