[OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 00:05:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/2005 10:34:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  b&w shots, I really like the tonal range and contrast.  The first
shot is wonderful.  It's an image anyone should be proud to display  as a
print.

Thank you. It was done with a green filter and TMAX 100.  It was done  before
I really got the lens clean and is a little soft on one side.

In your  message you mention work by Tom Foster and Emile Fosey, both
working in  the analog world.  I'd love to see some of their work.

Tom does some really nice intimate stuff with people in Black and  White.
Some of his boxer/boxing images can be seen in the competition  winners section
in April, June and July of 2005.

I'll see if I can't point you in the right direction for some of Emile's
work.

Again, thanks for your comments.  Bill Barber