[OM] [OT] Victimizing the victims

Subject: [OM] [OT] Victimizing the victims
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:35:08 +0000
Not at all surprising, based on my experience from 35 years in the judicial
system, that insurance companies are doing their usual and ordinary business of
screwing people.

"Yes, ma'am, you've got hurricane coverage.  But this was actually a flood, you
see, and since you didn't have flood insurance, you ain't covered.  Don't
matter if it was a flood caused by a hurricane.  We've got a whole staff of
scumbag lawyers, so you just go away now, y'hear."

I guess if a hurricane blew your neighbor's SUV through your living room,
they'd deny the claim because it was really just an automobile accident and you
didn't have collison insurance on the house.

These folks are first in the five percent.

Walt, ready to lock and load

--
"Five percent of the people in this country
are alive today only because it's illegal