[OM] Re: Ex OM photogs?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ex OM photogs?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:09:39 -0300
On 9/4/05, Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Denton Taylor.
>
> Doris has been silent for about 5 years now.

I think Doris was active more recently than that because I only joined
the list in 2001 and she was still posting then. Still doesn't answer
the "where are they now?" question. Maybe she found a case of mint
white zuikos and all the fast primes, OM-3ti's and at least 4 LNIB
40/2's all for $20 at a yard sale and she decided to retire (with the
luck she had at yard sales I wouldn't put it past her)? Or at least
that she went into hiding for fear of retribution from fellow
zuikoholics.