[OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:50:55 +0000
I sincerely regret that I was unable to be of assistance in this matter.  It
sounds like it could well have been an opportunity for an excellent adventure!

The best I can do from so far removed in time and geography is to offer my
condlences and a couple of the little stickers I have on all the doors here:
white skull and crossbones on a black background, with an inscription in bright
yellow letters proclaiming that "There's nothing in here worth dying for."
Been in the same house for 29 years, 7 months, without incident.  ;-)

Walt, knocking on wood with Glock

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --