[OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?
From: Savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 12:22:14 +0100
Chris Barker wrote:
> Bad luck Chris :-((.  I hope that you find a more useful policeman.

Cheers, matey.

I found a purse dumped in my wheelie bin, which CID came round and were
quite interested in. Then uniform plod came back with a slightly
adjusted attitude and took the purse away. Then forensics came and
expressed some exasperation at plod for removing evidence. They also got
a half-sucked Polo off my drive for DNA evidence.

Good news. The house is now clear of charver's fag smoke (that should
get Alfredo's thesaurus whirring.)

--
Chris