[OM] Re: Mississippi, was: John Lind, list member

Subject: [OM] Re: Mississippi, was: John Lind, list member
From: Tom A <olympus_user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:11:05 -0500
Actually - to be totally honest - I know my electricity is back on
because I called and my answering machine picked up.  I'm in Missouri,
visiting my new and first grandson, whose mother decided to go into
labor in the height of the hurricane.  She was stressed that she
couldn't get hold of us, heck, we were grilling steaks.

Here is the obligatory picture ->
http://notforprophet.org/pictures/caden/DSCF0005.JPG

Oh, and -> http://www.notforprophet.org/pictures/caden/DSCF0010.JPG