[OM] Re: [OT] Opera is free today!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Opera is free today!
From: Doug Smith <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:44:39 -0400
On Wednesday 31 August 2005 2:35 pm, you wrote:
> But it says it will annoy me with advertising.  I don't need that s**t.  IE
> ain't bad enough for me to swap it for that garbage.  Anyway, I've become
> accustomed to IE and wonder why some folks bitch so much about it.  It's
> sort of like taking pictures with a 30-year-old camera: I know how it works
> and I'm comfortable with, and accepting of, its shortcomings.  :-)
>
> Walt

In my experience I think a better comparison would be a Chevy Vega or a Yugo.

For me the absolute intolerable feature that is lacking is the ability to
change font size. And can you say popups. I know there are ways to solve some
of the pop-up question but I think it is easier to use some other browser. I
use Windows 98, windows Xp  and Linux. and I like and hate both of them for
various reasons. In some ways I'd like a MAC but down have the money for one.
I've never been one to get involved in the I love ford and hate chevies or I
love chevies and hate fords act. I want what ever tool I use to work the way
it is suposed to. The more I pay for it the more I expect from it.