[OM] Re: Shoe 4

Subject: [OM] Re: Shoe 4
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:27:18 +0000
I filled up with regular Monday morning for $2.59 a gallon.  Today, it's $2.99.
 Tomorrow's price is anybody's guess.  I suspect it's going to get a lot worse
before it gets any better -- if it ever does, considering the past practices of
the oil barons.

Compared to the problems the folks along the Gulf Coast are having, though, the
price of gas is small potatoes.  :-[

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from