[OM] Re: What the heck am I doing wrong with this scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: What the heck am I doing wrong with this scanner
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:31:05 +1000
> Bill Barber wrote:
> Or worse . . . I could have bought a new one.  Reading the
> posts  yesterday about the Epson 4990 had me thinking.
> I was save at the last moment.

...but the 4990 automatically detects that it's scanning
negs and slides and warns you if you've got the backing
board on!

...no, no, I'm just joking. :-) (actually, who knows? :-D
I still haven't RTFM, though I'm again going through the
photo-i review link that Moose posted...)

Cheers,
Marc (wondering if the scanner will hold his weight ;-))
Sydney, Oz