[OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?

Subject: [OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:38:09 -0400
Glad that worked out so well for you, Bill.  Scott was dead on except
for the bridge part.  Cool!  I've never heard of these guys but they've
obviously been around a long time with a website name of "cameras.com".
   Good luck with the film and report back on the experience.

To Scott.  Yes, the map makes it look like a bridge but you couldn't
know.  The I-90 tunnel under the harbor (called the "Ted Williams
Tunnel") didn't exist until relatively recently... 5 years maybe?

Chuck Norcutt