[OM] Re: OT Ashes series

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Ashes series
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:30:11 +1000
We wuz robbed!
Worst bloody LBW decisions I've ever seen. Damian Martin should sue.
Winning like that should leave the taste of ashes in your mouth. Nice
to see that your bowler eugenics program has finally borne fruit -
you must have stolen some Australian semen - Lillee will do anything
for a quid these days.
And you've always had the Ashes - in a cabinet at Lords. Won't let
them out of the country will you, even when you lose them! And they
came from just up the road from here too!
AndrewF
(and while I realise that 70% of the list has no idea what this is
all about, I take Walt's advice and refuse to apologise. We have to
put up with endless wittering about weird murkin sports like
'football' in crash hats and ballet tights so you can all just suck
it up.)  :-)