[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:15:28 +0100 (BST)
My youngest daughter got married last
Saturday...Wonderful day!  After much thought I left
behind my Olympus system and took a Leica M6 along
with a selection of lenses.
Decided Very early on to "forget" about photography
and "enjoy the day". Some of the nicest photo's I have
seen of the event were produced by the children
present...using the disposable cameras provided on the
tables  :-))  Regards , John Duggan...PS. have not
come back down to earth yet!!

--- NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 8/27/2005 11:11:54 P.M. Central
> Daylight Time,
> lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm  NEVER going to shoot a wedding again!

> Bob, welcome to the club!  It only took you one
> wedding.  Some of  us were
> much slower learners.  Bill Barber

Regards
  John Duggan,