[OM] Re: Some more extremly disturbing skintones...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more extremly disturbing skintones...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:33:54 -0700
It always cracks me up to look at the "horrifying" photos on the
covers of the tabloids. A lot of them are just unretouched photos of
famous people. There'll be a big photo of Cameron Diaz with her
splotchy complexion and no makeup. I guess people assume that she
must be freebasing crack or something if she doesn't look like a
Barbie doll when she rakes the leaves. The public is so used to the
way celebrities look on the cover of Cosmo or even Better
Housekeeping that a photo that looks like a human being alarms and
disturbs them.