[OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:32:28 +0100
Well, I don't use the "wh******* " word, but I do mean that you
should try and see if their restrictions are fair or not.  I did not
read the sheet before getting to work with my Zuiko 90/2 and it works
beautifully with any aperture I care to set.  Mind you, I am probably
not as good a judge of performance as others on the List.

I think that your summary is entirely fair ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.