[OM] World view (was Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review )

Subject: [OM] World view (was Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review )
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:00:54 +1200
Well Stephen & all

I'll have to send you a copy of the World Map prepared by Christchurch's very
own wizard.

That clearly shows New Zealand (with Australia alongside) at the top of the
world and the rest very much underneath. Can't remember about the print
orientation though - and don't know where I put my copy. Not lost tho'.

Brian