[OM] E-1 eyecup recommendation

Subject: [OM] E-1 eyecup recommendation
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:24:39 -0600
  If anyone's looking for an eyecup for the E-1, the ones that
'birthdayboy' is selling on e*ay are a good bet. I bought one a couple
of weeks ago and it's been sitting on my E-1 since then; with glasses,
it's an improvement over the basic one, but without glasses it's
_fantastic_ -- I was talking some shots on the way home from work, with
the sun setting right onto the side of my face, but the eyecup kept all
the extra light out no problem.

  If you're looking for an eyecup, these are definitely worth a look.
(7541272788, for instance)

  -- dan