[OM] A great digital print from a C700 seen

Subject: [OM] A great digital print from a C700 seen
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:22:11 +1200
Hello all,

Today when I was in my favourite photo place to drop off a roll of digital
film,
(new kind ;-), I saw that one of their staff had left a print on one of their
cartons of sale film.

It was about 12 x 18" or 30 x 45 cm, and is of some kind of large, spiny and
colourful lizard.  The animal, which filled about 60%+ of the frame, was tack
sharp against a background of similarly-coloured crushed rock, and the data
on the back of the print said it all came from a 800kb jpeg from a Camedia
C700.

To say I was amazed by the excellence of this shot would be a mild
understatement.

Brian