[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:59:37 -0700
Earl Dunbar wrote:

>I really like this shot, Moose.

Thanks!

>I don't find the bokeh objectionable,
>though another lens (or even a different aperture with this lens) would
>have rendered it differently

I actually shot it at three different apertures. The one without funny
bokeh has a background way too much in focus. Now that I look at that
one though, some croppng might just do wonders....

It was a little "back to basics" walk with 50/1.8, 100/2.8 and 200/5. I
wonder if the 50/1.4 would have done better. the neighbors cut the grass
shortly after I took the shot. Maybe next year.

Moose