[OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?

Subject: [OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:47:59 -0300
On 8/23/05, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> apug.org is having its First Annual International Conference the first week
> of May 2006 in Toronto.  Anybody on the list planning on attending?   Might be
> an opportunity for a Zuiko outing.  There look to be some  pretty interesting
> workshops.  Bill  Barber

Thanks for the link Bill, hadn't seen the group before so I'll
definitely be looking at their site some more.

Can't say for sure about the conference yet. It's not that tough for
me to head over to Toronto so I'm definitely considering it. Some of
the workshops look interesting. It'd be nice if the site had some more
info regarding the schedule. As it is I don't know if particular
workshops would conflict with each other or with other activities that
I might like to participate in.

Maybe we need to arrange a ZA meeting if there's enough Zuikoholics
planning on attending.