[OM] FS: OM and accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: OM and accessories
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:23:33 -0400
I have purchased a couple kits on evilbay recently and it has left me with
some duplicate gear and some "as is" stuff.  If you think my prices are
outrageous, contact off list and we can discuss it.  Also, there is a lot of
"as is" gear I would be happy to pool together for a good price.  Photos
available on request.

A) Compartment M Case - Really nice shape.  No rips in leatherette. Includes
shoulder strap and tripod belts.  The only faults I see is in the stitching
at the end of the zipper on the front compartment.  $ 50 USD

B) Varimagni Finder -  Excellent condition.  Optically and mechanically
fine.  There is a slight brassing\rub mark on the bottom, flat edge about
1/8 inch long - $ 65.00

C)  Tokina 500mm Mirror lens (OM Mount) - Mint- condition.  Has case, hood,
caps, skylight filter, ND2x filter, ND4x, filter case and filter removal
tool.  Only signs of use a couple of rub marks on the front edge. - $ 75.00

D)  Tokina AT-X 28-85mm 3.5-4.5 Zoom Lens (OM Mount) -- Nice compact, two
touch zoom.  Glass is clean and clear. No fungus or scrathes.  Aperture is
clean and snappy.  Cosmetically, there is signs of use, but no abuse.  Rub
marks on aperture and zoom (8/10 cosmetic).  The lens does have a close
focus button like the 35-105 Zuiko.  Original pouch, front and rear caps --
$ 65.00

E)  T28 Twin Flash with Macro Flash Shoe Ring - Mint- condition. $ 300.00

F) Winder 2 - Excellent condition - A few scratches on handle on edges
8.5/10.  $ 50.00

G) Winder 2 - Good condition - More scratches than the other one.  7/10
$35.00

H) +1 +2 +3 Close Up filter set - Sicor 49mm in case - $ 5.00

I) 49mm Filters Set -- I would like the sell all of the filter together, but
might split the group up if there is no interest.
                Jessops UV, 1A Skylight, C-P.L Polarizer
                HOYA HMC 81A, HMC 81A, 81C, Skylight 1B, Skylight 1B
                Tiffen Polarizer
                Kenko MC Skylight 1B
                All ten filters - $ 50.00

J) 52mm Filter Set -  I would like the sell all of the filter together, but
might split the group up if there is no interest.
                HOYA 81A and 81C
                Two Filters -  $10.00

K) 55mm Filter Set -  I would like the sell all of the filter together, but
might split the group up if there is no interest.
                HOYA - PL-CIR Polarizer
                Pangor Coated Skylight 1A
                CPC Phase 2 1A
                DOI 1A
                Vivitar UV-Haze, Skylight 1A
                Jessops 81A, UV and 1A
                All nine filters - $45.00

L) Jessops 62mm 1A - $ 5.00

M) Jessops 72mm 1A (it has a scratch about 1cm long) - $5.00

N)  Used case for 28mm. 8/10 $7.00

0) Miscellaneous Junk -- Here is some As Is stuff.

        Olympus 28mm f2.8 - MC Auto-W 171266 - The body is an 7/10 and the front
element is has scratches - $10.00
        Winder 1 - Used with scratches\brassing.  Runs continuously (motor, not
gears) when attached to a body.  Must be some kind of short. - $ 5.00
        T32 Flash - Works, but case is cracked and duct taped back together.  -
$
10.00
        Auto Skylight MC Macro 28mm 2.8 lens - 8/10 works and glass looks good
- $
10.00
        Mystery lens - Front ring in gone so I don't know what it is.  Probably
28mm 2.8.  Looks fully functional - Free with other purchase or pay
shipping.
        Soligor C/D 35-200mm 3.8 - 5.3 Zoom - Good shape but has some fungus - $
5.00
        Olympus 65-200mm Zoom - Fogged rear element, Body is in nice shape 9/10.
Front element good -- $ 30.00
        Cracked Shoe 4 - $ 5.00

P) POINT Professional Backpack Camera Bag - Great shape.  Holds body, 3-4
lens and flash.  Has tripod straps on the side.  -- $10.00

Dean