[OM] Re: Camedia Master? Now OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Camedia Master? Now OT
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:33:43 +0100
Thanks Rob; I am glad to have been the bearer of glee for you ;-)

We have a truly awful implementation of Windoze 2000 Pro at work in
which the user has no control over the appearance of the desktop or
windows.  I have described the icon view of folders in Windows
Explorer as "Noddy does files".  But it still has not persuaded any
of the IT admin lot to get their a*ses into gear and sort it out so
that I can read file lists instead of big, useless icons with only
part of the name showing.  And who decided to put superfluous
information about each folder or drive in the middle bit of an
Explorer window!

I particularly hate Windoze when I have no control over the GUI.  It
makes it a truly ghastly OS.

Rant complete, with apologies.

Chris
~~ >-)-