[OM] FS: 35-80f2.8, and 80f4 macro

Subject: [OM] FS: 35-80f2.8, and 80f4 macro
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:28:49 +0200
Making headroom for the LWMNBN II have for sale

one Sinaron Digital zuiko 35-80 f2.8 by Olympus.
Rumours are these lenses wer picked by hand by Sinar after rigoureous
testing, I think it is just a very fine lens!
It works very well on the E-1.

Condition is Excellent, and the original rubber hood is included.

Asking price is 650,- Euro ($ conversion via XE.com)

Next I have a real spotless, like new 80mm f4 auto macro, including
deep rear cap.

Asking price 275,- Euro, and I'll add a bellows with broken teflon gear
for another 25 Euro.

Pictures on request, If I find time I'll put them on the web.

Prices excluding shipping from Belgium,

Regards,

iwert.