[OM] Re: #283

Subject: [OM] Re: #283
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:56:38 +0100
I think you have rumbled Graham's secret.

Using IR film, vegetation should be bright, and clear sky dark with light
clouds.  If that isn't happening, then there is no IR signature which means
his subjects cannot actually be vegetation!

I reckon he is taking pics of travel posters on his wall. :-)

--
Piers