[OM] Re: Bargin BIN OM2 kit

Subject: [OM] Re: Bargin BIN OM2 kit
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:17:42 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/2005 1:37:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7540368217&indexURL=1#ebayph
ot
ohosting

Tom, thank you and you are right it does look like a bargain. Because of  the
poor photographs and worst description, I am almost without a clue as to
what I just bought.  It does have a winder and what looks like a T-32  flash.
The body is probably a 2 rather than a 2n, which would be nice  if the HS 4
were
attached. The extra lens is anybodies guess, although it  looks very much
like the Zuiko 85-250mm f5.  Yes, this might well be a  great deal, assuming no
fungus, scratches, leaky batteries, dead meters, warped  battery trays, non
functioning self timers, dead foam, dings from anything being  dropped, etc.
My
bet is that I don't get hurt on the deal.  Again  thanks, Bill Barber