[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:10:03 -0500
A local radio station took a tour group through the middle east many years
ago.  Everyone, and I mean _everyone_ was warned DO NOT bring any alcohol
aboard the airliner as they were routinely searched.

Lo and behold, when the customs inspectors came aboard in one of the more
fundamentalist countries, they discovered a cache of liquor in an overhead
bin, which was promptly confiscated.

One of the DJ's opined, "Well, I guess the mullah got his order of Jack
Daniels!"