[OM] Re: One for S:t Adams

Subject: [OM] Re: One for S:t Adams
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:22:01 +0000
Okay, y'all are causing me some confusement here.  As I recall my American
history, Samuel Adams was a patriot, a tea-tosser, a signer of the Declaration
of Independence, and a cousin of John Adams, the 2nd president.  The only other
Adams president I'm aware of was the 2nd president's son, John Quincy Adams,
who was number 6.

So, exactly when was Sam president?

Walt

--