[OM] Re: Katz Eye E-1 focusing screen

Subject: [OM] Re: Katz Eye E-1 focusing screen
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:58:58 +0000
However it's done is much less important to me than whether or not it really
works.  Being a long-time, full-time, unreformed skeptic and cynic, I'll have
to see it for myself.  Assuming it performs like they claim, I anticipate
increased use of the 500/8 Zuiko and 1250/10 Celestron, and maybe even the
300/2.8 Tamron with the 2X-A, if I don't have to tote it too far.

Anyway, here's what Katz Eye says about it:

http://www.keoptics.com/KEPlus.htm

Also, for those who previously expressed some concern about the installation
procedure, here's a link to a PDF of the instructions.  Looks to me like
anybody who's occasionally successfully swapped screens in an OM shouldn't have
a problem doing the same with an E-1.  I could be wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/dn3ud

Walt, in wait and see mode

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from