[OM] Re: remote_sensor for T-32 & OM-1n combo ?

Subject: [OM] Re: remote_sensor for T-32 & OM-1n combo ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:10:05 -0300
on 14/08/2005 09:33, Chuck Norcutt at chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> If you'd like to add another T-32
Thanks Chuck, for your post full of on-topic interesting suggestions.
They're not only practical and inexpensive, but fit my current gear nicely.

Recently found something named 'Allen prissioner' (awful translation, isn't
it) which will allow me to screw a second (if camera will be tripod mounted)
and even a third T-32 (if handheld) to the underside of the horizontal bar
of the BG2.

This setup is only meant to picture a small (50 cm from nose to tail) mammal
whose common name here is 'mulita'. It walks slowly at evening in the remote
countryside. Last time I waited it to walk through a path between the
bushes, and prefocused my 200/4 + 2X-A @ 5.6, which gave me an exposure of
~1/125. We were at 3 meters one in front of each other, and he looked right
into my eye, lifting his head up from the ground. What a portrait I thought,
and fired .....all I got was a vertical shinning sun reflection from his
left eye, and a blurred body moving to its right. At 1/60 I will get him
blurred and freezed, dammit !! -

Fernando
(who refuses to use film faster than 100, and to crop images too)