[OM] Information on a Tamron 28-135 f/4-4.5 Model 38A?

Subject: [OM] Information on a Tamron 28-135 f/4-4.5 Model 38A?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:10:12 -0500
Anyone have any experience or opinions on the Tamron SP 28-135
f/4-4.5 zoom? I picked one up at a local camera sale, in pretty nice
condition. Seems like a nice compliment to my 35-105 Zuikos, when I
need a little more reach at either end (no, I don't expect it to be
as good as the Zuiko!) Plus the Adaptall mount means I can use it on
my non-Olympus cameras as well...

At the same sale, I picked up a Tamron SP 90mm f/2.5 Macro (52B) with
attached Tamron 01F 2X converter; unfortunately neither came with OM
Adaptall 2 mounts, so I will have to go shopping for a couple more adapters!

Thanks in advance for any information that might be forthcoming...

Curt