[OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
> and found Cameta had a shiny clean factory demo E1 with the
> 54mm/2.8, with warranty, up for auction, ending this
> afternoon.

Hmm. Must have been another batch come through.  Joel and I
helped depleat. their previous lot.

> It's now mine.  For the price, there wasn't much argument in
> my brain...

Well, my remanufactured factory demo has over 6000 pictures on
it during my posession. Nary a problem.  A friend's new one
which cost $600 more has already been in the shop.

Welcome to the assylum.

AG

Yahoo! Mail