[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:57:13 +0000
I've got at least three times that much if I count what I paid for the stuff,
and maybe 1 1/2 times that much if I count what it's worth right now --
particularly since I just added the E-1 and the LWMNBN.

I've spent most of my money on women and booze.  The rest, I just wasted.

Walt, with three cars in a two-car garage, but having to park outside

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>