[OM] Re: Another website...

Subject: [OM] Re: Another website...
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:40 +0200
Winsor, no it's a Hilleberg Nallo 2, of a previous model. The current
model can be viewed on http://www.hilleberg.com/Catalog/
nallo_2_2005_3873981.htm/ . It's a very nice tent, weight is just
over 2 kg. We have a Helsport Dovre 3GT too, and it's possible to set
up the Nallo in the entrance. Different sizes both are great tents.

Thanks for looking.
/ Johan