[OM] OM Library Will Live On !!

Subject: [OM] OM Library Will Live On !!
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:53:52 +1000
Hi everyone

well I must say that I have been totally overwhelmed by all the
wonderfully kind offers to host the OM Library so it could continue.
I really do appreciate everyone being so generous.

Tom Scales very kindly offered to have my site be hosted on
zuikoholic.com yesterday, so we have done a quick rearrangement and
transfer of  files across the Pacific and I believe basic
functionality is all OK now.

The OM Online Library can now be found at

http://www.zuikoholic.com/omlibrary/

For those of you who may not have found the site before, please don't
go too beserk with downloading - Tom has a limited amount of
bandwidth per month, so please spread out your downloads if you want
the site to stay available. Now that the OM Library has found a home
on Tom's server we don't have any plans to remove it, and in fact I'm
hoping I can add some more goodies to it over the second half of this
year.

I have put a manual re-direct page on the site where the OM library
used to live (if anyone can explain how to setup an automatic
redirect using GoLive or Dreamweaver it would be much appreciated)
with a hyperlink to the new server. Please update your bookmarks.

If anyone finds any broken links or other dramas with the site please
don't hesitate to let me know as I might have inadvertently broken
something during the move.

I'll have to figure out how to re-jig the Web Ring thingy too....

cheers all

Peter