[OM] Re: How my E-1 got wet

Subject: [OM] Re: How my E-1 got wet
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:45:40 +0000
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

> Damn, Walt!  You know how to have fun!!

That's my job, too.  :-)

> FWIW, I don't know that the police can do anything until the junkies
> actually remove the stuff from the property.

True, and it just becomes part of the accumulation of reports.  We've had her
house on the patrol watch list for several months and the boys in blue are
aware of the situation.  Since I worked in the county judical system for 35
years, most of them know me, so it's sort of a "just shoot 'em on sight and
we'll make it look good" situation.

> BTW, how do you like the Mitsubishi?  I just had my >18 y.o. tube set
> repaired for the first time -- vertical hold.

So far, so good.  Everything's big, for certain, and DVDs look great.  I
watched The Usual Suspects for about the 10th time last night.  Saw stuff I
missed before.  Still wouldn't have guessed the ending, though.  We don't have
the high def cable hooked up yet.  The cable guy's coming Friday to do that.
Can't wait.  I'll probably sell all my photo gear and just become a couch
potato -- an armed couch potato.  :-)

The thing that bothers me most is that after I learned how the thing works,
just thinking about what all's going on in there makes my head hurt.

http://www.dlp.com/dlp_technology/dlp_technology_research.asp

Walt