[OM] Re: Pinhole conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole conversion
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:53:05 -0300
On 8/8/05, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, that's probably going about it the lo0ong way.
>
> I'd suggest using a pin instead  =|:-)>

Yes, puncturing something with a hole is a lot tougher.

I'm realising that only in photography do you see things like $30
holes or $20 pieces of cardboard. When I get around to setting up my
darkroom I'll make sure to order some photo-quality dark from Calumet
(imported from Europe) because it really is a much better quality dark
than what you can brew at home. Of course you need to make sure to
store it properly so that it doesn't get contaminated by light or mix
with any lower quality dark.