[OM] Re: 50 mmF1.8 Olympus lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: 50 mmF1.8 Olympus lenses
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:56:45 -0400
The good "made in Japan" version will have it on the front name ring, with
serial number on rear mount, these will all be 7 digit serial number.  6
digit serial number (on name ring) is old style single coated version (many
have silver edged filter ring).

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743