[OM] Re: Photos from a recent trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos from a recent trip
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:06:06 -0700
Ali wrote:

>Beautiful shots!

Thanks! Just a bit of enabling to get you to Arcadia sooner rather than
later. :-)

Looks like we will be in Maine about the first two weeks in Sept. Don't
know if we will get to Arcadia. Camden, which is a very photogenic place
too, for sure, probably Portland area, maybe Moosehead,  very likely
Fryeburg and across to the White Mts..  Sounds like a full schedule
already!

Moose