[OM] Re: E-1 sold out

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 sold out
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:21:31 -0700
........ the Moose rises late to the bait.

AG Schnozz wrote:

>No matter how awesome the new camera will be, it won't be nearly
>as clean, fast, yada yada as the C*non xxD.  Or so the naysayers
>will write.  "Too little, too late--I'm buying C*non" will be
>the quote of the year.  IE, "I'm too lazy to shoot without ISO
>3200 and image-stabilization."

Do I recognize a bit of myself there?  :-)

Well, maybe not; I never make a big deal about IS, so I'm probably just
part of the composite image of one so easily bamboozed by unimportant
features.

And yet....there are shots that can be made at 1600 that can't be
accomplished successfully at 400.  So, pathetic as my little 300D is,
I'm still very happy with it. And quite certain I would not have been as
happy with an E-1. But different folks need different things.

Moose

PS: Francisso Franco is still dead and IS still doesn't do anything for
subject movement.