[OM] Re: Re: Re: Olympus Business and now: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: Re: Olympus Business and now: WTB
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 23:43:40 +1000
>>Andrew McPhee writes:
>>Or an  Olympus Six like the one I recently  acquired...#7528285203
>

>Yes, but aren't they 6 X 6, while the Bessa II is a 6 X 9 which is the
>format through which my OMs have trained me to view the world.  Even
>my  Clack and
>my pinhole camera are 6 X 9.   We can, for the moment ignore  the four thirds
>conversation.  Bill Barber

Yep, the Oly Six is 6x6.  This purchase prompted my question to the list a
couple of weeks ago when it arrived sans pressure plate - most
annoying!  Luckily the seller had a parts camera which I received
yesterday, an earlier model but I'm 95% sure the plate will be transferable.

Oly didn't make any 6x9 folders, see
http://www.biofos.com/coll/subcoll/folder.html

A nice Clack sold on the 'bay downunder the other day, I did consider
putting in a bid...

But I think BB will be pleased with me nonetheless.  I spent my money on a
pinhole optic instead - #7531913958.  Now I just need the Oly FTL to use
this with!

Andrew McPhee