[OM] Re: Now OT: (was Olympus DSLR from NZ)

Subject: [OM] Re: Now OT: (was Olympus DSLR from NZ)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:14:38 -0700
A beautifully reengineered engine in a hideous body. Worse even than
the Porsche 944 rip off 2nd gen model with the fender blisters. I
thought the last RX-7 was a pinnacle in the automotive art. I had a
neighbor with one. So I got to see it a lot and the lines never grew
tired. The idiot owner never bothered to move it off the ribbon
driveway when the sprinklers went off. It was probably a bundle of
rust when he traded it for a BMW sport ute. My first generation model
had rust problems without that abuse.

The fact that it is no quicker than my little Subaru WRX wagon is
disappointing too.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA