[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:03 +0000
I have a long-standing habit of keeping the detachable cords from any
electrical device that has outlived its usefulness and/or has ceased to
function when I throw it away, just in case I might ever need one some time.
I've got probably a dozen of these things, plus about as many of the
three-prong, grounded type.  If anybody really, really needs one, I'll send it
on its way for the cost of shipping.  I've got straight; I've got coiled; I've
got long, and I've got short.  Hell, I've even got a red one, but I'm keeping
it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from