[OM] Re: Vignetting with 14-54 (was "olympus Digest V2 #210")

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting with 14-54 (was "olympus Digest V2 #210")
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:50:18 +0100
Here's an example of what I've been getting:

http://homepage.mac.com/royalljames/James_Galleries/PhotoAlbum38.html

The shot is slightly underexposed which makes it more obvious,
correcting levels improves things a little. I haven't really noticed
it except doing these shots against the white background.

James