[OM] Re: [OT] Viruses

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Viruses
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:19:28 -0700
Thanks, folks. Time to track down which of my few other correspondents
in Oz might be infected. I want to make clear that I'm NOT getting these
virus attempts via the list (nor any spam, either)--only that I thought
maybe a list member might possibly be involved because of the origin of
the emails from dft.net.au.

---
Scott Gomez