[OM] New Photos on website

Subject: [OM] New Photos on website
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
The homepage just got updated with TWO new photos.

The first, called "Road to Oblivion" was taken today with the
E-1 and 14-54 zoom. I think it will adequately explain my
comment to Joel earlier about the sky. Moderate "curves" used to
balance the foreground with the sky

The second was taken 11 years ago in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
in western Montana.  The location is Sunburst Lake on the
eastern slope behind Swan Peak. Olympus OM-2S, 35/shift,
Kodachrome 25.  Multiple scans and layering used to capture the
dynamic range on the slide.  The sharpening is NOT a result of a
hyperactive application of USM. It's actually pretty
representative of the full-size file. I tried to process the
scaled JPEG to give a good representation of the edgyness in the
file.

www.image66media.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs